Sunday, July 3, 2016

#jessicatravellinginbali - Day 3

Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my third day in Bali. 

Taman ayun 

The most beautiful park (taman) I have ever seen. There are temples in the middle of the park. Actually I do not know why this place is called "Taman Ayun" (In English : Swing Park). There is a footpath surrounding the park and you can go down to the river. It is a very beautiful, amazing place, and also great surprise for me.




Family photo












Bedugul (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)

Perhaps some of you ever hear this wonderful place. The weather is really cold there, because actually Bedugul is a mountain that surrounds a lake called Bratan Lake. At the entrance, we are greeted by some Balinese traditional trinkets (Like the photo below).


Pura Ulun Danu Bratan (Pura = Temple) is located on the Bratan Lake side. By chance, when I was there a Balinese traditional ceremony was held. I really could not move from this place because it gave a lot of pleasure for me.

Sesajen (Offerings)
















Tanah Lot

I have visited Tanah Lot twice actually, but I never get bored. Tanah Lot is an amazing tourism object in Bali. Tanah Lot is a must visit place. If you do not go to Tanah Lot it means you never go to Bali. There are two temples located on a huge rock. I planned to watch sunset there, but it was cloudy that day so I could not watch the flawless sunset. Really disappointing, I must go to Bali again to watch the flawless sunset. 




Puberty hit me like a truck
Throwback 2013


Stay tuned for the next post

See you XOXO

Thank you